GMAT Tutoring in Kuwait City

Manhattan Review is a test prep company that has been providing a variety of services for the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) in cities around the world since 1999. Our GMAT offerings for students in Kuwait City include on-site or online GMAT prep courses, GMAT private tutoring, and GMAT practice tests. Manhattan Review is a firm that is on the cutting edge of GMAT teaching and learning, and we are known for our original and engaging approaches to GMAT instruction. Our students learn innovative techniques for assimilating all of the important GMAT content skills, study techniques, and testing strategies necessary for their best possible GMAT performance. We've assembled the most qualified GMAT instructional staff in Kuwait City, and all of our GMAT teachers have been thoroughly trained in our proprietary methods and materials. We have a full range of scheduling options and course plans that allow graduate business school applicants in Kuwait City to start rigorously preparing for the GMAT right away. Contact Manhattan Review by email, online, or by phone for full details on our GMAT prep services for Kuwait City students.

Research published by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) shows that the GMAT is taken by fewer than 1,000 Kuwaiti citizens each year. About 59% of these students intend to pursue MBA degrees, while the remaining 41% are seeking other master's degrees in business (19%) or doctoral-level degrees (22%). The mean total GMAT scores for these groups of Kuwaiti test-takers are 412, 430, and 621 respectively. The average scores for Kuwaiti master's students are significantly lower than their American counterparts, who average 593 (MBA) and 551 (non-MBA business master's degrees). Prospective doctoral students from both countries receive nearly identical mean scores (622 for American test-takers at this degree level). The language barrier is one obvious reason for these score discrepancies, but access to test prep has historically been another factor. Manhattan Review's GMAT prep courses and GMAT private tutoring in Kuwait City help our students receive the GMAT scores sought by the best graduate business programs.

Manhattan Review's GMAT clients are consistently accepted to a variety of graduate business programs at the English-speaking world's top universities. We've helped facilitate admission to the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, Harvard Business School, Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management, Columbia Business School, the University of Oxford's Saïd Business School, the Yale School of Management, the University of Cambridge's Judge Business School, the Sloan School of Management at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, London Business School, INSEAD, Dartmouth College's Tuck School of Business, and many other great programs. A large number of our former GMAT students are now successful business professionals with lucrative and fulfilling careers. Some are employed by the biggest companies in Kuwait City, such as NBK Capital, Zain Group, Gulf Investment House, Al Mulla Group, and Fast Telecommunications. Others have accepted job offers from Fortune 500 companies, including Lockheed Martin, Twenty-First Century Fox, JP Morgan Chase, Enterprise Products Partners, and World Fuel Services. Get started on your future today with Manhattan Review's GMAT prep services for business school applicants living in Kuwait City.

GMAT Private Tutoring

Hours package 12 to 48 hours, Personalized 1-on-1 Tutoring, In Person or Live Online

GMAT Private Course

12 hours in total, Personalized 1-on-1 Course, In Person or Live Online
GMAT Prep Course Kuwait City - Photo of Student Peter

I thought you may like to know my GMAT score. I sat for it on Dec. 17 and got a 730.
- Peter (This student took our GMAT weekend course)

Kuwait City

Primary Course Venue:

Radisson Blu
Al Bida Road
Al Ta'awn Street
Salwa 13122
Kuwait

NOTE: We do NOT typically have staff at the venue, so email us before visiting the venue.

Meet a Kuwait City GMAT Tutor: Gary P.

Gary P. holds a bachelor of arts in history from the University of California-Los Angeles and a master of business administration from the University of California-Berkeley's Haas School of Business. He joined Manhattan Review's Kuwait City branch in 2017 after teaching GMAT prep in the Los Angeles area for eight years. He was born and raised in a small town near San Antonio, Texas.

Gary's GMAT students have been accepted into master's- and doctoral-level programs at dozens of elite business schools. He is known as an effective and engaging GMAT instructor with an original approach to GMAT materials and techniques. In his spare time, Gary plays in an amateur basketball league with other educators in the Kuwait City area, and he is also a dedicated fan of the San Antonio Spurs.