GMAT Online Resources at Manhattan Review
Upon registration, students receive access to a full suite of online and digital resources, including:
- Five full-length computer-adaptive practice tests designed to simulate the GMAT's computer-adaptive format.
- Detailed practice dashboards that provide students with metrics of how they are performing in terms of accuracy, speed, and level of difficulty. (The dashboards break down the test to show performance in each math and verbal topic.)
- On-demand GMAT class recordings, so students can review course lectures anytime.
- eBook versions of all Manhattan Review GMAT strategy guides, available for download to iPads, Nooks, Kindles, smart phones or other compatible devices.
- Online challenge problems, interactive labs, essay grading software and more.