GMAT Prep Course Materials of Manhattan Review
GMAT Course Materials
The GMAT course fee includes all course materials including GMAT practice tests, content reviews and test strategy materials. Students receive their course materials on the first day of class.
Specifically, the course materials include:
- A textbook-style guide to the complete list of GMAT question types.
- Five official full-length practice tests in the computer-adaptive format.
- A comprehensive review of math, statistics, grammar and writing.
- The Manhattan Review GMAT course books in electronic form.
Our course materials are integrated into every class and are used for homework, practice and to measure incremental progress as the course progresses. They have been carefully designed and tested by our R&D team.
Comprehensive GMAT Course Curriculum
Students who take our full-length comprehensive course (classic course) receive:
- 28 hours of classroom instruction.
- 28 hours of homework progressing from basic to more advanced levels for each section of the test.
- One-on-one coaching and assessments that include the creation of a customized test-prep plan.
- Access to online advice forums