GMAT Self-Study Package
Manhattan Review's GMAT self study package includes an extensive collection of materials that students can use to supplement their studies or review lessons they may have missed or forgotten. It's also fitting to give self-motivated students the best materials to help them to prepare for the GMAT test on their own. Our collection includes the following:
- Manhattan Review on Demand: A 28-hour comprehensive course taught by a Manhattan Review leading GMAT Instructor. The pre-recorded course is available on demand in a high quality audiovisual presentation, as a direct recording from our modern WebEx virtual classroom.
- More than 20 hours of additional instructional video, also available on demand in a high quality audio video presentation.
- 2 hours of Online Private GMAT Tutoring are included: Still have unanswered questions? Let one of our tutors help you complete your studying.
- 4 course books containing strategy, techniques, tips and tricks for mastering the nuances of the test and the different question formats.
- 5 computer-adaptive GMAT practice tests designed to closely match the difficulty level and computer-adaptive format of the actual GMAT test.
- More than 3,000 GMAT practice problems
- Complimentary registration for an online workshop on applying to business school, including checklists and tips on what to do to maximize your chances.
- One full year of access to all of the above.
GMAT Online Self-Study Package
Manhattan Review's help in my preparation for the GMAT exam was nothing short of priceless. I would suggest to anybody sitting the GMAT exam that taking classes are not just advisable, they are an absolute necessity. Although the GMAT exam is very tough, there is a knack to it and my tutor's help was excellent. I have since sat the GMAT and I have been accepted into Harvard Business School. There is no doubt that I would not be in this situation if it was not for the help of my tutor at Manhattan Review.
- Gordon (This student took our London GMAT weekend course)