The Rising Importance of the GMAT Score for Job Recruiting at Business School
He draws on his years of experience as a tenured professor teaching in the MBA Program at Lancaster University Management School in the UK.
In particular, he recommends students to retake the test if a substantial score increase can be achieved and if they are looking to apply for competitive positions including those in investment banking or management consulting while their GMAT score is below 700 points.
You can find the full article titled “Why the GMAT still matters when you already are at B-School” on his academic website.
Comments are closed.
- My Test Prep Experience: Two Students, Two Stories, Two GMAT Scores
- Why Grammar is the Enemy of Sentence Correction
- Top 4 Ways to Master English for the TOEFL
- Top 4 Math Tricks for Mastering the SATs
- How to Master the Trickiest Series of Questions on the GRE
- Top 3 Reasons Why Taking the GMAT Will Help Your Career
- How to Use Communication Skills to Master the TOEFL Exam
- 3 Reasons Why I Regret Not Taking an SAT Test-Prep Course
- How to Work Backwards To Master The GRE Exam
- Top 3 Tips For Slashing GMAT Test-Taking Time