The Rising Importance of the GMAT Score for Job Recruiting at Business School
He draws on his years of experience as a tenured professor teaching in the MBA Program at Lancaster University Management School in the UK .
In particular, he recommends students to retake the test if a substantial score increase can be achieved and if they are looking to apply for competitive positions including those in investment banking or management consulting while their GMAT score is below 700 points.
You can find the full article titled “Why the GMAT still matters when you already are at B-School” on his academic website.
Comments are closed.
- Pace It to Ace It – Test Taking Tips for the SAT
- Specialized Business MS Degrees on the Rise
- Three ways to ace your MBA Admission interview through proper prep
- Applying for an M.B.A.: Reading Between the Lines
- The Ten Toughest Business Schools to Enter
- Basic Strategies to Conquer the GMAT
- The Profile of the 2011 GMAT Test Taker Demonstrates Growing Diversity.
- Business School Scholarship Application Advice
- The Changing Face of Executive MBA programs
- Business School Reapplication: To do, or not to do?