After some diligent preparation, we are excited to share with you all that our first GMAT teaching video is ready for you to enjoy and learn! Each teaching clip lasts 3-7 minutes long, short enough for you to catch a quick overview and long enough for you to understand a concept thoroughly.
In the coming weeks, we will continue to release more recordings on the following GMAT topics. A number of our most popular instructors will be featured in the series, each focusing on different aspects of the GMAT with his/her own very unique teaching style. We will continue to expand our video library with more in-person classroom recordings and online class videos, with a goal of providing our students a complete spectrum of GMAT teaching media, GMAT teaching methods, problem solving approaches and MBA Admissions consultation.
- GMAT Verbal, Sentence Correction, Grammar – Pronoun Tips
- GMAT Verbal, Sentence Correction, Grammar – Modifier
- GMAT Verbal, Sentence Correction, Grammar – Comparison
- GMAT Verbal, Sentence Correction, Grammar – Parallelism, Prepositions
- GMAT Verbal, Sentence Correction, Grammar – Diction
- GMAT Math, Data Sufficiency, Algebra
- GMAT Math, Problem Solving, Permutation & Combinatorics I
- GMAT Math, Problem Solving, Permutation & Combinatorics II
- GMAT Math, Data Sufficiency, Geometry
- GMAT Math, Problem Solving, Statistics
Look forward to your comments and suggestions.
- Pace It to Ace It – Test Taking Tips for the SAT
- Specialized Business MS Degrees on the Rise
- Three ways to ace your MBA Admission interview through proper prep
- Applying for an M.B.A.: Reading Between the Lines
- The Ten Toughest Business Schools to Enter
- Basic Strategies to Conquer the GMAT
- The Profile of the 2011 GMAT Test Taker Demonstrates Growing Diversity.
- Business School Scholarship Application Advice
- The Changing Face of Executive MBA programs
- Business School Reapplication: To do, or not to do?