Recently Manhattan Review has had a number of raffle drawings in Germany. We are pleased to announce three of our recent raffle winners: Cordelia Neumetzger, Christian Mankiewitz, and Lena Haubold!
Cordelia Neumetzger entered our raffle at our MBA Gate event in Frankfurt. Christian Mankiewitz and Lena Haubold entered our raffle at the QS World MBA tour in Berlin and Munich. All three won a free in-person GMAT course! Included in the prize are the following benefits included in our course tuition:
- Better Score Guarantee – Unlimited Classes, Online Library & Advice
- Turbocharge Your GMAT Math/Verbal Study and Solutions Guides
- Extensive Quant and Vocabulary Glossaries
- Three on-line challenging Computer Adaptive Tests
- After-class Home Study Guideline provided
- Discount for Private Tutoring & MBA Admissions Services
- Discounted Access to Online Recording Library for tailored study
- US$200 Student Referral; US$1000 Corporate Account Referral (applicable only for paying students)
- Double Your In-Person Class Hours with an Online Course at No Additional Cost (up to 56 Hours of Total Real-time Instruction Hours)
Thanks to everyone who entered our drawings!
- Pace It to Ace It – Test Taking Tips for the SAT
- Specialized Business MS Degrees on the Rise
- Three ways to ace your MBA Admission interview through proper prep
- Applying for an M.B.A.: Reading Between the Lines
- The Ten Toughest Business Schools to Enter
- Basic Strategies to Conquer the GMAT
- The Profile of the 2011 GMAT Test Taker Demonstrates Growing Diversity.
- Business School Scholarship Application Advice
- The Changing Face of Executive MBA programs
- Business School Reapplication: To do, or not to do?