Manhattan Review Launches New MBA Admissions Advice Video Series on YouTube
Weeks after unveiling its first series of GMAT instructional videos on YouTube, Manhattan Review is rolling out a second series on MBA Admissions advice for business school applicants.The videos feature short lectures on how to set application goals to meet deadlines, how to prepare for interviews, and how to strategize effective recommendation letters. The videos are designed to be short enough for the viewer to catch a quick overview, while still being long enough to fully convey the basic concepts that all MBA applicants need.
The videos feature members of Manhattan Review’s MBA Admissions Consulting team. Each lecture focuses on a different aspect of MBA Admissions that stems from the consultant’s expertise. The videos educate YouTube viewers, while also giving them a chance to experience the content and substance of Manhattan Review MBA Admissions Consulting Services.
Manhattan Review offers a variety of admissions consulting services, from comprehensive elite school packages focusing on a single school to those addressing admissions for up to five different MBA programs. Also available are hourly admissions packages, as well as packages specific to essay/resume writing and interview preparation. “By viewing these free MBA Admission videos,” said Tracy Yun, CEO, “applicant can get an overview of the basics of MBA Admissions and get a sampling of our more in-depth consulting services.”
As the number of applicants to MBA programs has grown over recent years, more MBA hopefuls have turned to admissions consulting services in order to gain an edge. And with the recession affecting people’s budgets, applicants need to be sure of the quality of the admission consultation that they purchase. The new series of YouTube videos from Manhattan Review demonstrates the quality of its service for students in need of consultation on their MBA applications.
Listed below are some initial videos that comprise Manhattan Review’s ongoing MBA Admissions Advice Video Series.
- Business School Application – Tips on Essay-Writing
- Business School Application – Tips on Recommendation Letters
- Business School Application – Tips on Resume Preparation
- Business School Application – Tips on Interview Preparation & Explaining Candidacy
- Tips on Overall Strategy & School Choice
- Tips on Optimal Number of Schools to Apply For & Time Management
- Why Use An MBA Admissions Consultant
Comments are closed.
- My Test Prep Experience: Two Students, Two Stories, Two GMAT Scores
- Why Grammar is the Enemy of Sentence Correction
- Top 4 Ways to Master English for the TOEFL
- Top 4 Math Tricks for Mastering the SATs
- How to Master the Trickiest Series of Questions on the GRE
- Top 3 Reasons Why Taking the GMAT Will Help Your Career
- How to Use Communication Skills to Master the TOEFL Exam
- 3 Reasons Why I Regret Not Taking an SAT Test-Prep Course
- How to Work Backwards To Master The GRE Exam
- Top 3 Tips For Slashing GMAT Test-Taking Time