Manhattan Review Announces Raffle Winners
Recently Manhattan Review has had a number of raffle drawings and scholarship giveaways with partnering organizations. We are pleased to announce two of our recent raffle winners: Tim Brackrock and Ricardo Moraes!
- Better Score Guarantee – Unlimited Classes, Online Library & Advice
- Turbocharge Your GMAT Math/Verbal Study and Solutions Guides
- Extensive Quant and Vocabulary Glossaries
- Three on-line challenging Computer Adaptive Tests
- After-class Home Study Guideline provided
- Discount for Private Tutoring & MBA Admissions Services
- Discounted Access to Online Recording Library for tailored study
- US$200 Student Referral; US$1000 Corporate Account Referral (applicable only for paying students)
- Double Your In-Person Class Hours with an Online Course at No Additional Cost (up to 56 Hours of Total Real-time Instruction Hours)
Ricardo Moraes in Brazil entered a photo contest sponsored by the MBA tour . He won a free online GMAT course (a $1,025 value), a set of Manhattan Review Turbocharge Your GMAT course books, and an Elite School Dedicated Package for 5 schools (a $5,500 value), worth a total value of $6,525. The Elite School Dedicated Packs are part of our MBA Application Review and Advisory Services and give you the end-to-end, comprehensive guidance for your entire admissions process.
Thanks to everyone who entered our drawings!
Comments are closed.
- Top 3 Tips For Slashing GMAT Test-Taking Time
- Why the GMAT is a CAT Exam and Why You Should Love It
- What 3 Characteristics Are Best Suited for an MBA
- Top 5 Useful GMAT Strategies That Will Totally Surprise You
- Top 3 Must-Know Tips for GMAT Data Sufficiency Problems
- Take Germany’s World Cup Championship advice on how to train for the GMAT
- Why Work Experience Matters to Business Schools
- Top 9 Essential Career Books You May Have Missed in School
- Important to know about an online MBA
- How Preparing for the GMAT Prepares You for B-School