Manhattan Review has responded to the ongoing recession by lowering the price of its Multi-Week Long GMAT Courses held in New York and Live Online. For a limited time in 2010 starting from January 16th, a discount is being extended to students who join the Manhattan Review New York GMAT Long Courses and Online Live GMAT Courses. Normally priced at $1399, the New York GMAT Long Courses are now available for $1099. Normally priced at $1025, the Live Online GMAT Courses are now available for $899.
“We understand that current economic conditions have put a strain on the budget of many students,” said Dr. Joern Meissner, the founder and academic director. “But Manhattan Review is committed to preparing students for the GMAT and helping them reach their target score.”
If students pay two weeks in advance for the New York GMAT Long Courses, they are also eligible for an early-bird discount of $999 for a full 28-hour in-person course. The students will also have the option to reinforce their learning with a different instructor in a live online course, bringing the total hours of instruction to 56 hours or more.
Students not located in the New York City area should also check out Manhattan Review’s new discounted price for its Interactive Online GMAT Courses. Normally priced at $1025, the Live Online GMAT Long Courses are now available for $899. If students pay two weeks in advance for Online GMAT courses, they are also eligible for an early-bird promotional discount of $845. It also comes with unlimited access to Manhattan Review’s popular online live recording library of over 100 hours, bringing the total hours of instruction to 128 hours.
Though the price of the course has been lowered by as much as 30%, the Manhattan Review GMAT course content remains unchanged. Students will still receive four Manhattan Review Turbocharge Your GMAT study Guides, as well as the three GMAT Official Guides. Purchase of the course also includes five online full-length Computer Adaptive Tests that simulate the GMAT on a home computer and help students gauge how their score is coming along as they progress through the course.
All Manhattan Review GMAT courses include the following services:
|*Better Score Guarantee: Unlimited class hours and advice*|
|*Double Class for 56+ hours; US$200 Student Referral*|
|1-2 dedicated GMAT Math and GMAT Verbal instructors for the entire course|
|Full set proprietary GMAT course materials (Turbocharge Your GMAT)|
|Real Official Guide GMAT questions (3 books included)|
|Five on-line challenging GMAT practice tests (CATs)|
|After-class GMAT Home Study Guideline, Email Support, Blog & Forum|
|8-Hour MBA Admissions Online Boot Camp|
|Student Discount for GMAT Tutoring & MBA Admissions Help|
Manhattan Review is proud to announce its popular MBA Gate event is now available in New York City, Chicago, Boston and Washington DC! Our unique Business School admissions event, MBA Gate, has been well attended since its launch in 2000. The tour focuses on honing young professionals’ career building skills and providing face-to-face in-depth interaction with business schools around the world.
Why Should You Attend?
- No Entrance Fee to A Popular Event with Nearly 10-Year History
- Career Building Skills Crash Course at a Central Location (Typical Topics – Interview Skills, Presentation Skills, Business Writing, Resume Building, Negotiation Skills, Cultural Sensitivity, etc)
- Face-To-Face Interaction and in-depth Discussion with key recruiters from top schools around the world
- Short-Listed for a dedicated Q&A with admissions officers (Invite Only)
- Learn From Experts And Successful Professionals
- New York (Wednesday, September 9, 09: 6pm-10pm)
- Chicago (Saturday, September 12, 09: 1pm-5pm)
- Boston (Wednesday, September 16, 09: 6pm-10pm)
- Washington DC (Saturday, September 19, 09: 1pm-5pm)
Who Should Attend:
- College Grads (up to 5 years of work experience)
- Young Professionals interested in honing in career building skills
- Anyone interested in MBA (Full- or Part-Time or Executive) program
- Anyone interested in Continuing Education Programs
Register here or call (212) 375-9600 directly
For more information about our GMAT preparation courses and MBA Admissions Consulting services, please feel free to email us directly. Thanks!
Manhattan Review is proud to announce an industry-first ground-breaking MBA Application Boot Camp. The goal of the boot camp is to help students prepare for every aspect of the MBA Application process. It will also give them the right guidance they need in polishing up their MBA Applications.
The entire admissions process can be overwhelming, especially for young business professionals with full schedules. But with customized guidance, they can navigate successfully from writing their application essays to deciding what school to finally attend.
Manhattan Review will host boot camps on a monthly or bi-monthly basis in New York, London, and Real-Time Online. Students can register for a 2-day weekend Crash Boot Camp or a week-long Intensive Boot Camp. Participants will learn all the strategies, go through practice interviews and start essay drafting after the weekend crash boot camp. Students will complete the essential parts of all applications for three schools of their top choice after the week-long intensive boot camp.
MBA Application Boot Camp will feature programs led by top admissions experts who will share with prospective MBA students their over 12 years of admissions experience. The boot camp will address several topics including Career Goal-setting, Career Planning, Application Strategy Formulation, Preparation for Great Interviews, Crafting of Persuasive Essays, and Solicitation of Effective Recommendation Letters. The boot camp will also provide additional application guidance, such as advice on scholarship or loan applications and strategies on dealing with waitlist, deferral, re-application and dual-degree programs.
MBA Application Boot Camps – Details
-Crash Courses (Selected Cities & Online; 8-Hour One 2-day Weekend)
Cost: Regular – USD500; Promotional – USD450; MR Students – USD400
All attendees receive 20% off Admissions Consulting (AC) services subsequently; 25% off AC and GMAT at the same time subsequently.
-Intensive Courses (Selected Cities; 28-Hour One Week; 3-School Elite Pack Included after the course for complete end-to-end guidance)
Cost: Regular – USD5000; Promotional – USD4500; MR Students – USD4000
More details and registration can be found at our MBA Admissions section.
- Pace It to Ace It – Test Taking Tips for the SAT
- Specialized Business MS Degrees on the Rise
- Three ways to ace your MBA Admission interview through proper prep
- Applying for an M.B.A.: Reading Between the Lines
- The Ten Toughest Business Schools to Enter
- Basic Strategies to Conquer the GMAT
- The Profile of the 2011 GMAT Test Taker Demonstrates Growing Diversity.
- Business School Scholarship Application Advice
- The Changing Face of Executive MBA programs
- Business School Reapplication: To do, or not to do?