MBA Gate 2009 School Fair – a Hit in New York and Chicago
New York and Chicago’s 2009 MBA Gate turned out to be a real hit with both schools and prospective students. MBA applicants in both the “Windy City” and “Big Apple” had the opportunity to converse with US and international business schools in New York on September 9th and Chicago on the 12th. This four-hour event gave schools the opportunity to explain their MBA programs while allotting time for some valuable Q&As from students.
It seemed the big advantage this year was the unique, closed round-table format that gave prospective students the chance to have genuine one-on-one time with business school representatives. Not only did students have an opportunity to learn more about each school – but schools had time to learn more about students. In addition, students have found dedicated school presentations helpful to enhancing their knowledge about the programs.
Another big plus at MBA Gate this year? Seminars. In both Chicago and New York, MBA Gate offered a GMAT Strategy Workshop, MBA Admissions Strategy Seminar and an Interview Skills Seminar. Many participants thought these were particularly enlightening when planning for their application process, giving them a sound step with which to move forward.
Overall, the rave reviews are in for both Chicago and New York’s ’09 MBA Gate, only fueling the fire for an even better experience next year!
If you want to be part of our tour next spring and/or fall, we would love to have you at our fair. For our upcoming MBA Gate tour schedule, please visit us online or email us at email@example.com.
Comments are closed.
- My Test Prep Experience: Two Students, Two Stories, Two GMAT Scores
- Why Grammar is the Enemy of Sentence Correction
- Top 4 Ways to Master English for the TOEFL
- Top 4 Math Tricks for Mastering the SATs
- How to Master the Trickiest Series of Questions on the GRE
- Top 3 Reasons Why Taking the GMAT Will Help Your Career
- How to Use Communication Skills to Master the TOEFL Exam
- 3 Reasons Why I Regret Not Taking an SAT Test-Prep Course
- How to Work Backwards To Master The GRE Exam
- Top 3 Tips For Slashing GMAT Test-Taking Time