MBA Gate 2009 School Fair – a Hit in New York and Chicago
New York and Chicago’s 2009 MBA Gate turned out to be a real hit with both schools and prospective students. MBA applicants in both the “Windy City” and “Big Apple” had the opportunity to converse with US and international business schools in New York on September 9th and Chicago on the 12th. This four-hour event gave schools the opportunity to explain their MBA programs while allotting time for some valuable Q&As from students.
It seemed the big advantage this year was the unique, closed round-table format that gave prospective students the chance to have genuine one-on-one time with business school representatives. Not only did students have an opportunity to learn more about each school – but schools had time to learn more about students. In addition, students have found dedicated school presentations helpful to enhancing their knowledge about the programs.
Another big plus at MBA Gate this year? Seminars. In both Chicago and New York, MBA Gate offered a GMAT Strategy Workshop, MBA Admissions Strategy Seminar and an Interview Skills Seminar. Many participants thought these were particularly enlightening when planning for their application process, giving them a sound step with which to move forward.
Overall, the rave reviews are in for both Chicago and New York’s ’09 MBA Gate, only fueling the fire for an even better experience next year!
If you want to be part of our tour next spring and/or fall, we would love to have you at our fair. For our upcoming MBA Gate tour schedule, please visit us online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are closed.
- Pace It to Ace It – Test Taking Tips for the SAT
- Specialized Business MS Degrees on the Rise
- Three ways to ace your MBA Admission interview through proper prep
- Applying for an M.B.A.: Reading Between the Lines
- The Ten Toughest Business Schools to Enter
- Basic Strategies to Conquer the GMAT
- The Profile of the 2011 GMAT Test Taker Demonstrates Growing Diversity.
- Business School Scholarship Application Advice
- The Changing Face of Executive MBA programs
- Business School Reapplication: To do, or not to do?