GRE TO CHANGE IN 2011
- VERBAL: The verbal section will eliminate all questions on antonyms and analogies.
- QUANTITATIVE: While there are several minor changes, there is an advantage to the quantitative section: an online calculator!
- ANALYTICAL WRITING: While this section will still have two parts, including a question for logical analysis and personal opinion. The questions themselves will be more focused, ultimately allowing the raters to know the answer itself wasn’t memorized, but was actually written in response to the question.
Comments are closed.
- Top 3 Tips For Slashing GMAT Test-Taking Time
- Why the GMAT is a CAT Exam and Why You Should Love It
- What 3 Characteristics Are Best Suited for an MBA
- Top 5 Useful GMAT Strategies That Will Totally Surprise You
- Top 3 Must-Know Tips for GMAT Data Sufficiency Problems
- Take Germany’s World Cup Championship advice on how to train for the GMAT
- Why Work Experience Matters to Business Schools
- Top 9 Essential Career Books You May Have Missed in School
- Important to know about an online MBA
- How Preparing for the GMAT Prepares You for B-School