All posts about TOEFL.
- 1 page-long reading article on an academic topic (history, science, the arts, philosophy)
- 13-14 corresponding questions
- 20 minutes to read the passage and answer all questions
- FACTS/DETAILS: Fact/Detail questions want to know specific information found in the passage. The easiest thing about this question type? It’s always possible to find the answer, since it’s found directly in the passage!
- NEGATIVE FACTS/DETAILS: These questions sometimes confuse students because they often ask
- My Test Prep Experience: Two Students, Two Stories, Two GMAT Scores
- Why Grammar is the Enemy of Sentence Correction
- Top 4 Ways to Master English for the TOEFL
- Top 4 Math Tricks for Mastering the SATs
- How to Master the Trickiest Series of Questions on the GRE
- Top 3 Reasons Why Taking the GMAT Will Help Your Career
- How to Use Communication Skills to Master the TOEFL Exam
- 3 Reasons Why I Regret Not Taking an SAT Test-Prep Course
- How to Work Backwards To Master The GRE Exam
- Top 3 Tips For Slashing GMAT Test-Taking Time