All posts about TOEFL.
- 1 page-long reading article on an academic topic (history, science, the arts, philosophy)
- 13-14 corresponding questions
- 20 minutes to read the passage and answer all questions
- FACTS/DETAILS: Fact/Detail questions want to know specific information found in the passage. The easiest thing about this question type? It’s always possible to find the answer, since it’s found directly in the passage!
- NEGATIVE FACTS/DETAILS: These questions sometimes confuse students because they often ask
- What 3 Characteristics Are Best Suited for an MBA
- Top 5 Useful GMAT Strategies That Will Totally Surprise You
- Top 3 Must-Know Tips for GMAT Data Sufficiency Problems
- Take Germany’s World Cup Championship advice on how to train for the GMAT
- Why Work Experience Matters to Business Schools
- Top 9 Essential Career Books You May Have Missed in School
- Important to know about an online MBA
- How Preparing for the GMAT Prepares You for B-School
- Five Questions to Ask Before Hiring a GMAT Tutor
- Choosing the Right MBA Program for Your Career Goals