All posts about GRE.
- It’s about three-hours long and you can take it at any one of many test centers in the United States at any time, or even around the world up to five or six times a year– but you can only take it once a month, and up to five times per twelve-month period.
- If you take it multiple times, all your scores will be evaluated by the admissions officers for your chosen programs.
- Some programs will put greater weight on the higher score and be more impressed by a significant increase in score than two similar scores.
- Top 3 Tips For Slashing GMAT Test-Taking Time
- Why the GMAT is a CAT Exam and Why You Should Love It
- What 3 Characteristics Are Best Suited for an MBA
- Top 5 Useful GMAT Strategies That Will Totally Surprise You
- Top 3 Must-Know Tips for GMAT Data Sufficiency Problems
- Take Germany’s World Cup Championship advice on how to train for the GMAT
- Why Work Experience Matters to Business Schools
- Top 9 Essential Career Books You May Have Missed in School
- Important to know about an online MBA
- How Preparing for the GMAT Prepares You for B-School