Positive Verbal Communication
During a normal business day, we have countless verbal interactions that we take for granted. But the simplest communication should not be overlooked. The language you incorporate in your business relationships can have a tremendous impact on your success. Well-handled verbal responses strenghten your visibility in the workplace and showcase your upper-management potential. Someone with a high verbal IQ speaks effectively with fluency and flexibility. Having control of your words, using accurate language, and delivering your speeches with confidence all contribute to an overall strong verbal IQ.
Here are a few tips on projecting a positive verbal IQ:
1.) Anticipate what is most likely to happen in your encounters with people and prepare possible scenarios.
2.) Avoid talking too much.
3.) Concentrate on solutions rather than on problems.
4.) Be honest and sincere.
5.) Think before you react.How you phrase your words is a crucial aspect of business relationships. Therefore, take the time to carefully craft your language.
Comments are closed.
- My Test Prep Experience: Two Students, Two Stories, Two GMAT Scores
- Why Grammar is the Enemy of Sentence Correction
- Top 4 Ways to Master English for the TOEFL
- Top 4 Math Tricks for Mastering the SATs
- How to Master the Trickiest Series of Questions on the GRE
- Top 3 Reasons Why Taking the GMAT Will Help Your Career
- How to Use Communication Skills to Master the TOEFL Exam
- 3 Reasons Why I Regret Not Taking an SAT Test-Prep Course
- How to Work Backwards To Master The GRE Exam
- Top 3 Tips For Slashing GMAT Test-Taking Time