Unlimited Class Access
. A saved value of over US$1000!
What is the offer?
1) You can join any available sessions of a comparable in-person course or an online GMAT course within 60 days
of the last day of your course.
2) In addition, you will receive free access to our popular 100+ hours of GMAT online recording library
(Please note that this offer may not be applicable to certain regions.)
How will it help you achieve a higher score?
- Allows you to extend your study period with the guidance of an instructor for an additional 60 days after you take a course with us
- Provides you with the opportunity to prepare your own questions after substantial self-study to bring them to the classroom and consult with instructors in real-time
- Reinforces your learning through repeated but progressive instructions
- Allows you to focus on various areas of strengths and weaknesses over an extended period with expert guidance
- Solidifies your knowledge by studying with two or more of our top instructors, each with years of teaching experience and consistent student acclaim. Get to know some of our star GMAT teachers:
has taught English composition and literature to undergraduates for over eight years. His writing has appeared in numerous periodicals, including the Chicago Tribune, Chicago Review, Review of Contemporary Fiction, Time Out Chicago, and the Village Voice. He is a Ph.D. candidate in philosophy and social thought at the University of Chicago and holds an MFA from the Iowa Writers’ Workshop and a BA from Princeton. John also takes the GMAT on a periodic basis to stay abreast of the latest GMAT changes. He consistently scored 780’s on the GMAT.
is the director of a Singapore-based small-cap equities fund and the founder/director of an engineering software company that won a UK government “SMART” development grant. He holds three masters degrees: an MBA from London Business School, an MSc in Chemical Engineering from the University of Cambridge, and an LLM in Intellectual Property Law from the University of London. He has also studied at Keio Business School in Tokyo and spent extended periods living and working in the USA. His commercial experience encompasses corporate finance, strategy, engineering, software development, and sales, in a variety of international environments. He scored 760 on the GMAT (99th percentile) and is a highly experienced instructor.
How does it work?
Check out our Unlimited Class Access
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
Comments are closed.
We would like to share with you an exciting new promotional offer for our GMAT students – All students who sign up for a full course of 16 hours or more will be entitled to