Manhattan Review is proud to announce its popular MBA Gate event is now available in New York City, Chicago, Boston and Washington DC! Our unique Business School admissions event, MBA Gate, has been well attended since its launch in 2000. The tour focuses on honing young professionals’ career building skills and providing face-to-face in-depth interaction with business schools around the world.
Why Should You Attend?
- No Entrance Fee to A Popular Event with Nearly 10-Year History
- Career Building Skills Crash Course at a Central Location (Typical Topics – Interview Skills, Presentation Skills, Business Writing, Resume Building, Negotiation Skills, Cultural Sensitivity, etc)
- Face-To-Face Interaction and in-depth Discussion with key recruiters from top schools around the world
- Short-Listed for a dedicated Q&A with admissions officers (Invite Only)
- Learn From Experts And Successful Professionals
- New York (Wednesday, September 9, 09: 6pm-10pm)
- Chicago (Saturday, September 12, 09: 1pm-5pm)
- Boston (Wednesday, September 16, 09: 6pm-10pm)
- Washington DC (Saturday, September 19, 09: 1pm-5pm)
Who Should Attend:
- College Grads (up to 5 years of work experience)
- Young Professionals interested in honing in career building skills
- Anyone interested in MBA (Full- or Part-Time or Executive) program
- Anyone interested in Continuing Education Programs
Register here or call (212) 375-9600 directly
For more information about our GMAT preparation courses and MBA Admissions Consulting services, please feel free to email us directly. Thanks!
Recently Manhattan Review has had a number of raffle drawings and scholarship giveaways with partnering organizations. We are pleased to announce two of our recent raffle winners: Tim Brackrock and Ricardo Moraes!
- Better Score Guarantee – Unlimited Classes, Online Library & Advice
- Turbocharge Your GMAT Math/Verbal Study and Solutions Guides
- Extensive Quant and Vocabulary Glossaries
- Three on-line challenging Computer Adaptive Tests
- After-class Home Study Guideline provided
- Discount for Private Tutoring & MBA Admissions Services
- Discounted Access to Online Recording Library for tailored study
- US$200 Student Referral; US$1000 Corporate Account Referral (applicable only for paying students)
- Double Your In-Person Class Hours with an Online Course at No Additional Cost (up to 56 Hours of Total Real-time Instruction Hours)
Ricardo Moraes in Brazil entered a photo contest sponsored by the MBA tour . He won a free online GMAT course (a $1,025 value), a set of Manhattan Review Turbocharge Your GMAT course books, and an Elite School Dedicated Package for 5 schools (a $5,500 value), worth a total value of $6,525. The Elite School Dedicated Packs are part of our MBA Application Review and Advisory Services and give you the end-to-end, comprehensive guidance for your entire admissions process.
Thanks to everyone who entered our drawings!
- Pace It to Ace It – Test Taking Tips for the SAT
- Specialized Business MS Degrees on the Rise
- Three ways to ace your MBA Admission interview through proper prep
- Applying for an M.B.A.: Reading Between the Lines
- The Ten Toughest Business Schools to Enter
- Basic Strategies to Conquer the GMAT
- The Profile of the 2011 GMAT Test Taker Demonstrates Growing Diversity.
- Business School Scholarship Application Advice
- The Changing Face of Executive MBA programs
- Business School Reapplication: To do, or not to do?