Student Reports – Manhattan Review New York
I was a student at Manhattan Review and I just wanted to let you guys know – I finally took the GMAT today and got a 720. I could’ve done better on the Math but I found it to be more difficult than I expected. I had to blindly guess on the last 3-4 questions. Made it up in Verbal though!
Q 45 V 44. Overall, I am pretty happy with the score. I want to thank Man. Rev. for the boost.
Keep in touch
– Iris Xu
I hope all is well with you. I completed your Manhattan Review course last month and took the gmat yesterday. I want to let you know that I really appreciated your enthusiasm as an instructor, and your gmat tips really helped! You’d asked that we let you know how we did, so here goes: I scored a 720 (48 in quant and 40 in verbal).
Thanks for your help, Lauren G.
Hi Tim, I just wanted to say thank you to you and the instructors at manhattan review for helping me with my preparation for the GMATs. As you know, I did my GMAT last year and got a score that was less than what I had hoped for, but with your help and some improved study skills, I got a 750 on my test on Saturday afternoon. I couldn’t have done it without your help, Thanks again, Priya Pandian
Comments are closed.
- My Test Prep Experience: Two Students, Two Stories, Two GMAT Scores
- Why Grammar is the Enemy of Sentence Correction
- Top 4 Ways to Master English for the TOEFL
- Top 4 Math Tricks for Mastering the SATs
- How to Master the Trickiest Series of Questions on the GRE
- Top 3 Reasons Why Taking the GMAT Will Help Your Career
- How to Use Communication Skills to Master the TOEFL Exam
- 3 Reasons Why I Regret Not Taking an SAT Test-Prep Course
- How to Work Backwards To Master The GRE Exam
- Top 3 Tips For Slashing GMAT Test-Taking Time