Student Reports – Manhattan Review New York
Students will often send us reports to give us an update on how they’re doing with their MBA applications and the GMAT. We love hearing student success stories, so we thought we’d share some of these emails with you!
I was a student at Manhattan Review and I just wanted to let you guys know – I finally took the GMAT today and got a 720. I could’ve done better on the Math but I found it to be more difficult than I expected. I had to blindly guess on the last 3-4 questions. Made it up in Verbal though!
Q 45 V 44. Overall, I am pretty happy with the score. I want to thank Man. Rev. for the boost.
Keep in touch
– Iris Xu
I hope all is well with you. I completed your Manhattan Review course last month and took the gmat yesterday. I want to let you know that I really appreciated your enthusiasm as an instructor, and your gmat tips really helped! You’d asked that we let you know how we did, so here goes: I scored a 720 (48 in quant and 40 in verbal).
Thanks for your help,
I just wanted to say thank you to you and the instructors at manhattan review for helping me with my preparation for the GMATs. As you know, I did my GMAT last year and got a score that was less than what I had hoped for, but with your help and some improved study skills, I got a 750 on my test on Saturday afternoon.
I couldn’t have done it without your help,
Comments are closed.
- My Test Prep Experience: Two Students, Two Stories, Two GMAT Scores
- Why Grammar is the Enemy of Sentence Correction
- Top 4 Ways to Master English for the TOEFL
- Top 4 Math Tricks for Mastering the SATs
- How to Master the Trickiest Series of Questions on the GRE
- Top 3 Reasons Why Taking the GMAT Will Help Your Career
- How to Use Communication Skills to Master the TOEFL Exam
- 3 Reasons Why I Regret Not Taking an SAT Test-Prep Course
- How to Work Backwards To Master The GRE Exam
- Top 3 Tips For Slashing GMAT Test-Taking Time