Real-Time Student Support – New Live Online Chat
Our dedicated support service will enable you to receive the answers you want quickly and effectively whenever you have Internet access. With 10 years of helping students score high on their tests, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. Our live online chat service brings to you a new level of efficient and in-depth help from us.
Who should use it?
It is perfect for those busy individuals who
-have little time navigating web pages
-need to know instant answers
-need to make quick decisions
-need to complete the registration process without any delay
-prefer student support easily and quietly obtained at the workplace or home
When to use it?
-To find out about upcoming Manhattan Review courses
-To find out about Manhattan Review services
-To know why we are different and how we can help you
-To troubleshoot any of our online services
How does it work?
-Entirely web-based; No additional software is required
-Locate the Chat button on the top right corner of our web page
-Start to chat with us when we are online or leave a message when we are offline
-Alternatively, email us to set up a live chat session with you
Whether you need a minor clarification or you have a last minute question before your test, Manhattan Review’s Live Chat Service will serve as an invaluable tool. We look forward to providing all of our customers with the best service available!
Comments are closed.
- What 3 Characteristics Are Best Suited for an MBA
- Top 5 Useful GMAT Strategies That Will Totally Surprise You
- Top 3 Must-Know Tips for GMAT Data Sufficiency Problems
- Take Germany’s World Cup Championship advice on how to train for the GMAT
- Why Work Experience Matters to Business Schools
- Top 9 Essential Career Books You May Have Missed in School
- Important to know about an online MBA
- How Preparing for the GMAT Prepares You for B-School
- Five Questions to Ask Before Hiring a GMAT Tutor
- Choosing the Right MBA Program for Your Career Goals