Sept, 09 – Free MBA Tour, B-School Q&A & Career Seminars
Manhattan Review is proud to announce its popular MBA Gate event is now available in New York City, Chicago, Boston and Washington DC! Our unique Business School admissions event, MBA Gate, has been well attended since its launch in 2000. The tour focuses on honing young professionals’ career building skills and providing face-to-face in-depth interaction with business schools around the world.
Why Should You Attend?
- No Entrance Fee to A Popular Event with Nearly 10-Year History
- Career Building Skills Crash Course at a Central Location (Typical Topics – Interview Skills, Presentation Skills, Business Writing, Resume Building, Negotiation Skills, Cultural Sensitivity, etc)
- Face-To-Face Interaction and in-depth Discussion with key recruiters from top schools around the world
- Short-Listed for a dedicated Q&A with admissions officers (Invite Only)
- Learn From Experts And Successful Professionals
- New York (Wednesday, September 9, 09: 6pm-10pm)
- Chicago (Saturday, September 12, 09: 1pm-5pm)
- Boston (Wednesday, September 16, 09: 6pm-10pm)
- Washington DC (Saturday, September 19, 09: 1pm-5pm)
Who Should Attend:
- College Grads (up to 5 years of work experience)
- Young Professionals interested in honing in career building skills
- Anyone interested in MBA (Full- or Part-Time or Executive) program
- Anyone interested in Continuing Education Programs
Register here or call (212) 375-9600 directly
For more information about our GMAT preparation courses and MBA Admissions Consulting services, please feel free to email us directly. Thanks!
Comments are closed.
- Pace It to Ace It – Test Taking Tips for the SAT
- Specialized Business MS Degrees on the Rise
- Three ways to ace your MBA Admission interview through proper prep
- Applying for an M.B.A.: Reading Between the Lines
- The Ten Toughest Business Schools to Enter
- Basic Strategies to Conquer the GMAT
- The Profile of the 2011 GMAT Test Taker Demonstrates Growing Diversity.
- Business School Scholarship Application Advice
- The Changing Face of Executive MBA programs
- Business School Reapplication: To do, or not to do?