Manhattan Review Announces New Raffle Winners
Recently Manhattan Review has had a number of raffle drawings in Germany. We are pleased to announce three of our recent raffle winners: Cordelia Neumetzger, Christian Mankiewitz, and Lena Haubold!
Cordelia Neumetzger entered our raffle at our MBA Gate event in Frankfurt. Christian Mankiewitz and Lena Haubold entered our raffle at the QS World MBA tour in Berlin and Munich. All three won a free in-person GMAT course! Included in the prize are the following benefits included in our course tuition:
- Better Score Guarantee – Unlimited Classes, Online Library & Advice
- Turbocharge Your GMAT Math/Verbal Study and Solutions Guides
- Extensive Quant and Vocabulary Glossaries
- Three on-line challenging Computer Adaptive Tests
- After-class Home Study Guideline provided
- Discount for Private Tutoring & MBA Admissions Services
- Discounted Access to Online Recording Library for tailored study
- US$200 Student Referral; US$1000 Corporate Account Referral (applicable only for paying students)
- Double Your In-Person Class Hours with an Online Course at No Additional Cost (up to 56 Hours of Total Real-time Instruction Hours)
Thanks to everyone who entered our drawings!
Comments are closed.
- My Test Prep Experience: Two Students, Two Stories, Two GMAT Scores
- Why Grammar is the Enemy of Sentence Correction
- Top 4 Ways to Master English for the TOEFL
- Top 4 Math Tricks for Mastering the SATs
- How to Master the Trickiest Series of Questions on the GRE
- Top 3 Reasons Why Taking the GMAT Will Help Your Career
- How to Use Communication Skills to Master the TOEFL Exam
- 3 Reasons Why I Regret Not Taking an SAT Test-Prep Course
- How to Work Backwards To Master The GRE Exam
- Top 3 Tips For Slashing GMAT Test-Taking Time