Interesting Facts on McCombs at the University of Texas
McCombs at the University of Texas in Austin, the American headquarters for Dell as well as the live music capital of the world, is a business school that is adapting to a global business environment and seeking to be even more competitive in b-school rankings.
Some interesting facts on McCombs:
· Though things are big in Texas, McCombs tries to maintain a feeling of intimacy. Despite the fact that the University of Texas at Austin has well over 50,000 students, the McCombs MBA Program maintains a class size of just 260.
· McCombs is making more of an effort to increase its rank through the recruitment of international students, especially Latin Americans and Europeans.
· The University is also home to a great law school and an excellent public policy school (The LBJ School), and MBA Students can attend classes at these schools while enrolled.
· McCombs has become increasingly a school for those interested working in consulting, marketing and finance sectors.
· McCombs does not insist on work experience. But most accepted students, all but 2%, have at least some experience.
Comments are closed.