Manhattan Review Publishes GMAT Teaching Video Series
After some diligent preparation, we are excited to share with you all that our first GMAT teaching video is ready for you to enjoy and learn! Each teaching clip lasts 3-7 minutes long, short enough for you to catch a quick overview and long enough for you to understand a concept thoroughly.
In the coming weeks, we will continue to release more recordings on the following GMAT topics. A number of our most popular instructors will be featured in the series, each focusing on different aspects of the GMAT with his/her own very unique teaching style. We will continue to expand our video library with more in-person classroom recordings and online class videos, with a goal of providing our students a complete spectrum of GMAT teaching media, GMAT teaching methods, problem solving approaches and MBA Admissions consultation.
- GMAT Verbal, Sentence Correction, Grammar – Pronoun Tips
- GMAT Verbal, Sentence Correction, Grammar – Modifier
- GMAT Verbal, Sentence Correction, Grammar – Comparison
- GMAT Verbal, Sentence Correction, Grammar – Parallelism, Prepositions
- GMAT Verbal, Sentence Correction, Grammar – Diction
- GMAT Math, Data Sufficiency, Algebra
- GMAT Math, Problem Solving, Permutation & Combinatorics I
- GMAT Math, Problem Solving, Permutation & Combinatorics II
- GMAT Math, Data Sufficiency, Geometry
- GMAT Math, Problem Solving, Statistics
Look forward to your comments and suggestions.
Comments are closed.
- Pace It to Ace It – Test Taking Tips for the SAT
- Specialized Business MS Degrees on the Rise
- Three ways to ace your MBA Admission interview through proper prep
- Applying for an M.B.A.: Reading Between the Lines
- The Ten Toughest Business Schools to Enter
- Basic Strategies to Conquer the GMAT
- The Profile of the 2011 GMAT Test Taker Demonstrates Growing Diversity.
- Business School Scholarship Application Advice
- The Changing Face of Executive MBA programs
- Business School Reapplication: To do, or not to do?