Effective Writing Tips
Whether you are writing an admissions essay or drafting a report for work, these helpful tips are sure to create polished works:Simple, Direct, Precise, Alive, Concise, Coherent, Convincing! Those are your targets.
- Reduce Sentence Length to establish strong, clear meaning.
- Order Words for Emphasis.
- Avoid Needless Words or Stuffy Language.
- Use Strong Verbs. Use passive verbs to highlight the receiver of an action.
- Emphasize Results, Concrete Figures. Use concrete and specific details that appeal to the senses.
- Establish Impressive Overall Style.
- Convey clear, complete thoughts.
- Choose every word carefully.
- Minimize redundancy. Strive for effectiveness.
Comments are closed.
- Top 5 Useful GMAT Strategies That Will Totally Surprise You
- Top 3 Must-Know Tips for GMAT Data Sufficiency Problems
- Take Germany’s World Cup Championship advice on how to train for the GMAT
- Why Work Experience Matters to Business Schools
- Top 9 Essential Career Books You May Have Missed in School
- Important to know about an online MBA
- How Preparing for the GMAT Prepares You for B-School
- Five Questions to Ask Before Hiring a GMAT Tutor
- Choosing the Right MBA Program for Your Career Goals
- The 5 Best Strategies to Address Academic Weakness