All posts about TOEFL.
- It is made up of Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing sections.
- It will take you about four hours in total from start to finish.
- For the Speaking section, you speak into a microphone and your responses are digitally recorded and sent to the ETS Online Scoring Network.
- For the Writing section, you will type your responses, which are sent to the ETS Online Scoring Network.
- Human raters, trained and certified by ETS, rate the Speaking and Writing responses.
- The test is not is not computer adaptive.
- You can take notes throughout the whole test.
- There is no
- it involves a conversation between a male and female
- it does not have a reading component
- you have 20 seconds to prepare; 60 seconds to respond
- your opinion is required at the end of the response
- Top 3 Tips For Slashing GMAT Test-Taking Time
- Why the GMAT is a CAT Exam and Why You Should Love It
- What 3 Characteristics Are Best Suited for an MBA
- Top 5 Useful GMAT Strategies That Will Totally Surprise You
- Top 3 Must-Know Tips for GMAT Data Sufficiency Problems
- Take Germany’s World Cup Championship advice on how to train for the GMAT
- Why Work Experience Matters to Business Schools
- Top 9 Essential Career Books You May Have Missed in School
- Important to know about an online MBA
- How Preparing for the GMAT Prepares You for B-School