Business School Scholarship Application Advice
Is there anything non-traditional or that makes you an especially unique MBA applicant?Many organizations exist to create opportunities for networking MBA’s within minority groups. These professional groups often have mentoring/scholarship opportunities for others following a similar path.
Do you have a specific niche of business that you are looking to pursue?Industry specific organizations are another great way to tap into potential scholarship opportunities.
IMPORTANT: Many of these smaller type of organizations may not have a a dedicated scholarship fund or review board, but they may want to to do a private act of philanthropy is your own career goals coincide with there own. It never hurts to ask! Scholarship applications, like admissions applications, are time consuming- so make sure that you are not wasting your time applying to a lot of scholarships without a specific strategy or someone to advise on how to maximize your potential to receive them.
For more information, please read our MBA Scholarship Application Review.
Comments are closed.
- Take Germany’s World Cup Championship advice on how to train for the GMAT
- Why Work Experience Matters to Business Schools
- Top 9 Essential Career Books You May Have Missed in School
- Important to know about an online MBA
- How Preparing for the GMAT Prepares You for B-School
- Five Questions to Ask Before Hiring a GMAT Tutor
- Choosing the Right MBA Program for Your Career Goals
- The 5 Best Strategies to Address Academic Weakness
- Taking Time Off After An MBA Rejection
- The 5 Best Tips to Ace the GMAT